Back 8241 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:26 pspsps ... drop the shop name
boy u just ordered there lol- face finder

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
OH RIGHT

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:24
Karlie Keys wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:20
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?

I think sanguis would be a harpy
Oooo that's such a cute trend and I love seeing everyone's ideas! I think Karlie would be a Hippogriff :innocent:
bird buddies ??? HELLO ?
TWEET TWEET <3

St: 5|Eva: 3|Str: 5|Wis: 9|Arc: 7|Acc: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 18:24
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 17:24
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?

I think sanguis would be a harpy
scout already thinks shes a monster lol i think she'd be a demon and emily would be an angel!!
Scoutie!! :cryhappy: <3

Scout would be part of the Daoine maithe (roughly translates to "good people" last I remember?), a collective term for fairies ^^ And Emi would be a Leshy :biggrin:
aww wait i love scout being a fairy!!! we should do a halloween thread ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
where everyone dresses up ?. YES PLEASE

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
*magically appears*

Someone talking about costumes ?

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:42 OH RIGHT
LOL

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Did someone say Halloween?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Halloween is cool ^^

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 22:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 18:24
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 17:24
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?

I think sanguis would be a harpy
scout already thinks shes a monster lol i think she'd be a demon and emily would be an angel!!
Scoutie!! :cryhappy: <3

Scout would be part of the Daoine maithe (roughly translates to "good people" last I remember?), a collective term for fairies ^^ And Emi would be a Leshy :biggrin:
aww wait i love scout being a fairy!!! we should do a halloween thread ;o
YESS! Heck yes!!! :wow: :wow: <3 <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8241 / 18141