Back 8238 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ohh I love that trend!! :wow: I think Oliver would be a Zombie :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie would definitely be an imp! She's the biggest trouble maker out there!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?

I think sanguis would be a harpy
Both of mine would be humans.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?

I think sanguis would be a harpy
that's a great question and i have no ideaaa
i like the chimera but idk if that fits her

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?

I think sanguis would be a harpy
Eugenia would be a Greek mom /jk a sphinx or a basilisk. If a phoenix is a monster then that.
Irina… A manticore or a runespoor

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?

I think sanguis would be a harpy
scout already thinks shes a monster lol i think she'd be a demon and emily would be an angel!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 17:24
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?

I think sanguis would be a harpy
scout already thinks shes a monster lol i think she'd be a demon and emily would be an angel!!
Scoutie!! :cryhappy: <3

Scout would be part of the Daoine maithe (roughly translates to "good people" last I remember?), a collective term for fairies ^^ And Emi would be a Leshy :biggrin:
Last edited by Emily Shephard on 13 Oct 2024, 18:43, edited 1 time in total.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hate doing physical labor zzz been out here for an hour moving furniture and I’m tiredd

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! :)

Oh no, Aodhan! Take lots of breaks! How much longer do you need to do it? :wry:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
Back 8238 / 18141