Back 8215 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 18:04 exciting!!! <3 i need to write up all these replies but i never have any time :[ if im not working on assignments im trying to prepare for nanowrimo and its like WOAH when did my life get so busy???? D:

maybe i can hunker down tonight and get some stuffs done :[ im so annoyed bc i only have ONE class on fridays but its at 8 in the morning so i have to get up crazyyyyyy early all for a 45 minute class..
Man, I need to get cracking with NaNoWriMo... But IRL is literally yanking me by the hair :cry2:

I have several group threads (including the arrival thread) to think about, another couple replies and that solo to finish. *whines*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Heya people going to bed now <3

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Ack, I got sidetracked, husband felt shitty yesterday and I had to take care of him and when I was done I was so tired I just slept since I'm sick myself. So I didn't get my iNPC arrival thread post done yesterday. I took husband to doctor today and just got back, so give me some time and then I'll get my post done! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 20:30 Ack, I got sidetracked, husband felt shitty yesterday and I had to take care of him and when I was done I was so tired I just slept since I'm sick myself. So I didn't get my iNPC arrival thread post done yesterday. I took husband to doctor today and just got back, so give me some time and then I'll get my post done! <3
Kim! ^^

I wouldn't worry too much. I've got a lot going on behind the scenes and I've got a bazillion replies to catch up on because of it :lol: <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hellloo <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 18:15
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 18:04 exciting!!! <3 i need to write up all these replies but i never have any time :[ if im not working on assignments im trying to prepare for nanowrimo and its like WOAH when did my life get so busy???? D:

maybe i can hunker down tonight and get some stuffs done :[ im so annoyed bc i only have ONE class on fridays but its at 8 in the morning so i have to get up crazyyyyyy early all for a 45 minute class..
Man, I need to get cracking with NaNoWriMo... But IRL is literally yanking me by the hair :cry2:

I have several group threads (including the arrival thread) to think about, another couple replies and that solo to finish. *whines*
yep//// ive got about 43243242 threads to reply to and ofc more to plan........... ahhhhhh the will of the writer is weakening, but eventually i will rise up with enough energy to defeat the dark lord!!! (writers block)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
We've got this!

IRL can knock our teeth in, but the friendship and adventures of Scoutie and Emi will thrive! ❤️❤️❤️

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Wooo, I posted in iNPC arrival thread <3. I feel accomplished.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
3 replies out >:) just need like 5 more....... D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 23:35 3 replies out >:) just need like 5 more....... D:
I've been reading them as they've come out! Will see if I can do some replies for you over the next couple days! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8215 / 18141