Back 8214 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning everyone !! :bye:

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

STA - 8 | EVA - 9 | STR - 2
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 9
STA - 7 | EVA - 9 | STR - 0
WIS - 10 | AP - 0 | ACC - 10
OOC Let's Chat!
My parents just found 3 nightwing comics, a wonder woman, and a guardians of the galaxy one at a thrift sore omg im actually so ready fro school to be over 😭🙏

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:45
Reducio
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:41
Oliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:36
Oliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:26 Right??? :lol: I'm so existed to read it! :wow: I read a little bit about Roy in the current Green Arrow run dont even get me started on this :cute: and he was so amazing in that!!! Jason is just always cool not my fav Robin, but his lore goes crazy. (My favorite one is Tim :love2: ) And it's imposable not to like Starfire. :laugh:

I hope I like it to!!! :lol: even if I don't im going to read it a thousand time XD

Ohh Not sure if I've heard of that one before Emily :eyes: Is it good?
Ooo I personally find Werewolf by Night in general underrated! :wow:

I read the original 1972 run after reading the 1998 issues (my favourite ones ^^ even though it got cancelled...)

The Red Band issues pick up after the 2023 one shot w/ Elsa Bloodstone literally my FAVOURITE Marvel heroine! I think they're all good without too much meandering to the overall Marvel universe (I know some people might get confused or overwhelmed when legions of characters cross over and stuff so I like W.b.N in that sense too ^^)
Aww darn Sorry it got cancelled :wry:

Sound's interesting!! :lol: If I get a chance (like my birthday or Christmas) Ill see if I can cheek it out!
There's a few takes on the character depending on what issues you find/read, but they're all brilliant ^^

I managed to find most of them online for free! (aside from the newest issue :wry:)


That's really cool!! :wow: I get really weird with reading online :lol: Like- I need to be able to hold the book in my hands, to read it that way. I only caved and read online once (John Constantine - Hellblazer) because I couldn't find it anywhere, and it's never in stock on Amazon :doubt: Just have to hope I stumble upon it at my local comic book store or smth. :sad: If I was in stock I would have gotten that and not Red Hood and the Outlaws. Ahhhh :lol: It was between that, DC vs. Vampires, and what I got. To much to read- not enough money to buy :sad:
Yeahhh me too. If I was able to buy physical copies I would (And I'd be a true comic book enthusiast :biggrin:); but they're just too expensive for me and a lot of them I would have to order in from overseas or something *sigh*

Online just ends up being the more direct way for me to read cool comics :wise:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 17:27
Oliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:45
Reducio
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:41
Oliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:36

Ooo I personally find Werewolf by Night in general underrated! :wow:

I read the original 1972 run after reading the 1998 issues (my favourite ones ^^ even though it got cancelled...)

The Red Band issues pick up after the 2023 one shot w/ Elsa Bloodstone literally my FAVOURITE Marvel heroine! I think they're all good without too much meandering to the overall Marvel universe (I know some people might get confused or overwhelmed when legions of characters cross over and stuff so I like W.b.N in that sense too ^^)
Aww darn Sorry it got cancelled :wry:

Sound's interesting!! :lol: If I get a chance (like my birthday or Christmas) Ill see if I can cheek it out!
There's a few takes on the character depending on what issues you find/read, but they're all brilliant ^^

I managed to find most of them online for free! (aside from the newest issue :wry:)


That's really cool!! :wow: I get really weird with reading online :lol: Like- I need to be able to hold the book in my hands, to read it that way. I only caved and read online once (John Constantine - Hellblazer) because I couldn't find it anywhere, and it's never in stock on Amazon :doubt: Just have to hope I stumble upon it at my local comic book store or smth. :sad: If I was in stock I would have gotten that and not Red Hood and the Outlaws. Ahhhh :lol: It was between that, DC vs. Vampires, and what I got. To much to read- not enough money to buy :sad:
Yeahhh me too. If I was able to buy physical copies I would (And I'd be a true comic book enthusiast :biggrin:); but they're just too expensive for me and a lot of them I would have to order in from overseas or something *sigh*

Online just ends up being the more direct way for me to read cool comics :wise:
Yeah that’s understandable!! XD I think you can still be a true comic enthusiast without having to collect physical copies. :lol: imo as long as your enjoying comics you can be a comic enthusiast.

Quite a few I want to read arent in print anymore (YJ98, and Red Robin.) so if I cant find those Ill have to cave and read online 🥲

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
helloooooooo everyone!!! :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
I see a Scoutie!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
i see an emi!!! i just saw ur most recent letter and oooooooo ;o things are heating up!! <3 <3 hows ur day?

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 17:59 i see an emi!!! i just saw ur most recent letter and oooooooo ;o things are heating up!! <3 <3 hows ur day?
Ooo! Tee hee, hope you liked it! Cooking up some banter behind the scenes for the upcoming Ball ^^

After a cluster- &%!# of a day yesterday, I'm feeling a bit better today. Trying to knuckle down on uni work and some replies :) <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
exciting!!! <3 i need to write up all these replies but i never have any time :[ if im not working on assignments im trying to prepare for nanowrimo and its like WOAH when did my life get so busy???? D:

maybe i can hunker down tonight and get some stuffs done :[ im so annoyed bc i only have ONE class on fridays but its at 8 in the morning so i have to get up crazyyyyyy early all for a 45 minute class..

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 8214 / 18141