10 Oct 2024, 00:13
Let's Chat!
[quote]I just finished 2 replies and am now waiting for duelling
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Oct 2024, 00:22
Let's Chat!
So I've seen!Simon Kincaid wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 00:11 Aww Emily, I hope it lifts soon! I havenโt been posting much either - although I did get up my starter for my proposal for the dance.
I still have a heckin letter to do for more lore and a solo to finish
Just a lot of sensitive issues going on in the background that's kinda killing the joy in life right now... As what happens sometimes
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Oct 2024, 00:40
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh no! I hope all the sensitivity goes away soon Em!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Oct 2024, 04:07
Let's Chat!
10 Oct 2024, 07:39
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 00:40Aww thanks Tracey!Oh no! I hope all the sensitivity goes away soon Em!
Honestly, just being able to snag five minutes here with everybody always makes things a little better![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Oct 2024, 10:20
Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!
|
|
10 Oct 2024, 10:25
Let's Chat!
10 Oct 2024, 11:11
Let's Chat!
moooooorning
will NOT be excited for the SATs
will NOT be excited for the SATs
| โฌโฌโฌโฌ | == | (ใ@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐๐๐ก๐๐ฌใ) | == | ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ ๐ฆ๐ใ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ ๐๐ง๐ใ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ๐ก๐๐ง๐๐ฌใ๐ซ๐๐๐๐ฒใ๐ญ๐จใ๐๐ฅ๐๐๐. ใใใใใใโใใ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ . |