Back 8211 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 00:11 Aww Emily, I hope it lifts soon! I havenโ€™t been posting much either - although I did get up my starter for my proposal for the dance.
So I've seen! :wow:

I still have a heckin letter to do for more lore and a solo to finish :lol:

Just a lot of sensitive issues going on in the background that's kinda killing the joy in life right now... As what happens sometimes :wise: But I'll live! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
everyone has such fancy and pretty profiles going on

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 00:40
Oh no! I hope all the sensitivity goes away soon Em!
Aww thanks Tracey!

Honestly, just being able to snag five minutes here with everybody always makes things a little better ^^ <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
morninโ€™

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
moooooorning

will NOT be excited for the SATs ๐Ÿ™

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ == (ใ€€@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌใ€€) ==
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€ ๐ฆ๐žใ€€ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ€€ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ€€ ๐š๐ง๐ใ€€๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ€€๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌใ€€๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒใ€€๐ญ๐จใ€€๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐.

ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ™›ใ€€ใ€€๐’Š๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’….
Back 8211 / 18141