Back 8191 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Keith Moore wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 13:17 yeah i went to the hospital, they said it aint broken but strained or something like that
I'll be fine guys dont worry
I'm glad you're fine now! Well, relatively anyway. Hope you recover fully soon though! It's never good to be in pain or sick.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
speaking of being sick, when r u gonna return to us kim : pray:

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
oh no, Keith, I’m so sorry to hear that!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I want this stupid sickness to be over with ugh. Lasting too long as it is. Sighs. I keep having to do errands and stuff too which in turn makes it worse. But it's not like I can avoid doing them. kldfjklsjfklsfjls. But that in turn makes the sickness last longer. Thankfully at least it's getting better tiny bits every day and sometimes current symptoms leave but new ones take their place. I'm still HERE just not as active as before until I'm fully better. Priority atm is the iNPC arrival thread, setting up the club meetings I have yet to set up and then the rest of the posts I owe.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 14:26 I want this stupid sickness to be over with ugh. Lasting too long as it is. Sighs. I keep having to do errands and stuff too which in turn makes it worse. But it's not like I can avoid doing them. kldfjklsjfklsfjls. But that in turn makes the sickness last longer. Thankfully at least it's getting better tiny bits every day and sometimes current symptoms leave but new ones take their place. I'm still HERE just not as active as before until I'm fully better. Priority atm is the iNPC arrival thread, setting up the club meetings I have yet to set up and then the rest of the posts I owe.
Awwk Kim! Just take it one day at a time! No use trying to force it away when it'll only run you down quicker ❤️

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Violeta Roux wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 19:17hi!
Hiii

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 19:20
Violeta Roux wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 19:17hi!
Hiii
hru?

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, hru?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 08:17 I'm doing good! How are you doing, Cass?

Oh and do you remember our very serious talk about alpacas? My workplace has just decided to visit them next week with the kids :cryhappy: what is this dark magic
Gasp don't go! Don't do it!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 8191 / 18141