7 Oct 2024, 07:57
Let's Chat!
A Novalie! How are ya doing?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
7 Oct 2024, 08:17
Let's Chat!
I'm doing good! How are you doing, Cass?
Oh and do you remember our very serious talk about alpacas? My workplace has just decided to visit them next week with the kids
what is this dark magic
Oh and do you remember our very serious talk about alpacas? My workplace has just decided to visit them next week with the kids
|
|
7 Oct 2024, 11:40
Let's Chat!
morning everybody , waiting for the glue in my lashes to set in while i work on my encyclopedia ;p
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
7 Oct 2024, 12:45
Let's Chat!
I'm imagining Sanguinius saying that, what a slaySanguinius Demarest wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 11:40 morning everybody , waiting for the glue in my lashes to set in while i work on my encyclopedia ;p
St: 5|Eva: 3|Str: 5|Wis: 9|Arc: 7|Acc: 6
7 Oct 2024, 12:48
Let's Chat!
Nothing like channeling your frustration and anxiety with your uni into your replies.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Oct 2024, 13:07
Let's Chat!
Karlie and Sanguinius having sleepovers in the gryffindor common room MIGHT be canon...Karlie Keys wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 12:45I'm imagining Sanguinius saying that, what a slaySanguinius Demarest wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 11:40 morning everybody , waiting for the glue in my lashes to set in while i work on my encyclopedia ;p
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
7 Oct 2024, 13:11
Let's Chat!
morning guys
got into a car accident saturday night and messed up my back, last week wasn't good for ya boi.
got into a car accident saturday night and messed up my back, last week wasn't good for ya boi.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
7 Oct 2024, 13:13
Let's Chat!
oh my GOD ??? did you at least go to the hospital ????? holy crap keith
Last edited by Sage Willows on 7 Oct 2024, 13:42, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed swearing
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
7 Oct 2024, 13:14
Let's Chat!
Keith, are you okay???
|
|
7 Oct 2024, 13:17
Let's Chat!
yeah i went to the hospital, they said it aint broken but strained or something like that
I'll be fine guys dont worry
I'll be fine guys dont worry
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |