6 Oct 2024, 21:32
Let's Chat!
Send me an owl or DM me on discord wheneverSanguinius Demarest wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 20:21this would be VERY on par for nova to do /jNovalie Moon wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 20:10 Gosh, I've read 'I remember when I ate one as a child' and I was like WAIT-![]()
NOVA PLEASE , IM BEGGING YOU FOR A THREAD
|
|
6 Oct 2024, 23:14
Let's Chat!
If anyone is in the iNPC arrival thread and wants something to do there, Tone posted there from Mahoutokoro and is open to having Y1, Y2 or Y3s with him in his group. But if you're Y4+ you can still interact with him there too. All the students are at Hogsmeade atm from what was written in the thread, so there's lots of options!
You can either go ahead and post in the thread and tag me or you can owl or discord me!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
7 Oct 2024, 00:12
Let's Chat!
7 Oct 2024, 00:19
Let's Chat!
Anyone can! As long as you are Y3, Y2 or Y1. Since I'm going by the whole an older student should be with younger students to look after them in groups. If you're Y4+ you can still interact with Tone but can't really be in the group. Tone's very friendly and doesn't mind who he goes with, just wants to help out, interact with others etc...
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
7 Oct 2024, 00:20
Let's Chat!
Ooo! I'll see if I can shoe horn in a reply before going to bed!Kim Sato wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 00:19Anyone can! As long as you are Y3, Y2 or Y1. Since I'm going by the whole an older student should be with younger students to look after them in groups. If you're Y4+ you can still interact with Tone but can't really be in the group.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Oct 2024, 00:29
Let's Chat!
Can be from any school!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |