Back 8181 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:wave:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii! :D

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! A new face! Hi! :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 16:58 Hiii! :D
ello

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
What's everyone up to today?

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Doing replies and a uni exercise for next lesson :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Finally got some time to do some good sketching!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
hello!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo nice! I'm gonna see if I can try and do a little more drafting for my NaNoWriMo project this evening ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Aleksandra FairBairn wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 04:32
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 04:29 Aleks: tell us your top 10 Sneks!
Em: *shares choco*
Sanguis: *smirks in nox*
1: Remedy Norden

2: Avery Leveret & Tommy Patterson

3: June Sewlyn

4; Falentra Black

5: Ava Winchet

6: Elisa Shakestra & Ernest Baird

7: Astra Norrick

8: Avery Chen

9: Cass Ito

10: Prat Pass

I have many others I favor and all too just these off the top of my goldfish brain
tied for 6th? even with all the banners I've made? I got to up my production!

You Reap What You Sow
NPC Ency
Club
Back 8181 / 18141