6 Oct 2024, 16:58
Let's Chat!
Hiii!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
6 Oct 2024, 17:00
Let's Chat!
Ooo! A new face! Hi!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Oct 2024, 17:12
Let's Chat!
What's everyone up to today?
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
6 Oct 2024, 17:13
Let's Chat!
Doing replies and a uni exercise for next lesson
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Oct 2024, 17:20
Let's Chat!
6 Oct 2024, 17:20
Let's Chat!
Ooo nice! I'm gonna see if I can try and do a little more drafting for my NaNoWriMo project this evening
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Oct 2024, 17:21
Let's Chat!
tied for 6th? even with all the banners I've made? I got to up my production!Aleksandra FairBairn wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 04:321: Remedy NordenColin McCoire wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 04:29 Aleks: tell us your top 10 Sneks!
Em: *shares choco*
Sanguis: *smirks in nox*
2: Avery Leveret & Tommy Patterson
3: June Sewlyn
4; Falentra Black
5: Ava Winchet
6: Elisa Shakestra & Ernest Baird
7: Astra Norrick
8: Avery Chen
9: Cass Ito
10: Prat Pass
I have many others I favor and all too just these off the top of my goldfish brain