Back 8174 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I had some delicious chicken last night. Boiled in a curry. Not too chewy, not too tough. Definitely not dry, and insanely flavorful. Curry is the bomb!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Violeta Roux wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 23:20Hi!
Hello how are ya

Trevor Moss
OOC Let's Chat!
A Violeta! And a brand new face. Welcome to the site Trevor!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Thestrus Noctillian wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 23:03 I had some delicious chicken last night. Boiled in a curry. Not too chewy, not too tough. Definitely not dry, and insanely flavorful. Curry is the bomb!
Ooooo yes, I love curry, it's so tasty!!! Especially when you have toast dipped in it!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Ohh hey Trevor!! Hope you have fun in Gryffindor! :biggrin:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
hi, everyone!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Does anybody happen to have a sudden random extensive knowlege about Egyptians mythology and more specifically, Apophis and his role in their mythos
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm trying to make time to do some mythology research for my NaNoWriMo project :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8174 / 18141