5 Oct 2024, 23:03
Let's Chat!
I had some delicious chicken last night. Boiled in a curry. Not too chewy, not too tough. Definitely not dry, and insanely flavorful. Curry is the bomb!
5 Oct 2024, 23:20
Let's Chat!
5 Oct 2024, 23:24
Let's Chat!
A Violeta! And a brand new face. Welcome to the site Trevor!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
5 Oct 2024, 23:26
Let's Chat!
Thestrus Noctillian wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 23:03 I had some delicious chicken last night. Boiled in a curry. Not too chewy, not too tough. Definitely not dry, and insanely flavorful. Curry is the bomb!
Ooooo yes, I love curry, it's so tasty!!! Especially when you have toast dipped in it!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
5 Oct 2024, 23:40
Let's Chat!
Does anybody happen to have a sudden random extensive knowlege about Egyptians mythology and more specifically, Apophis and his role in their mythos
6 Oct 2024, 00:02
Let's Chat!
I'm trying to make time to do some mythology research for my NaNoWriMo project
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Oct 2024, 00:03
Let's Chat!