Back 8172 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hi, Brookline! and thank you!!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Yep!! Just doing tech, moving things on and off stage. :lol:

Ahh well good luck with your play!! Hope it all goes good :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I love tech- i'm the head of lights for my show and i've gotten to yell at so many people for not sending me their light cues :lol:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles back into chat* :wave:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 17:43 I love tech- i'm the head of lights for my show and i've gotten to yell at so many people for not sending me their light cues :lol:
:lol: fun!! I've gotten to 'yell' at quite a few people for not moving when I need them to to move the bed we have on stage. (It's a youth production so most of the people im 'yelling' at are like 7-11 years old. So were just remiding them over and over again not to be in the way :skull:)

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all! How is everyone doing?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey! Doing pretty good, prepping to sleep over at a friends house so we can spend tomorrow at the mall!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice Ava! Have fun!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi people how are ya

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
-pops into the chat for a brief second and then back out again bc still sick-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 8172 / 18141