4 Oct 2024, 21:05
Let's Chat!
4 Oct 2024, 21:23
Let's Chat!
Happy birthday Victoria!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
4 Oct 2024, 21:24
Let's Chat!
Hehe thank you!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 19:34omg that sounds so fun!!! ;o hope it all goes well for u!!Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 19:21I'm gonna try and get some more of my skills done so I can hopefully start working as a trainee teaching younger kids circus activities![]()
Still got a bit of waiting to do for validation and all that, but hopefully I'll start earning a little extra dough soon
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
4 Oct 2024, 21:35
Let's Chat!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Oct 2024, 22:21
Let's Chat!
What is you're favorite activity on here?
What does completing homework look like? What are the assignments?
Can you change your house?
Do you need to complete you Encyclopedia to begin taking classes, or does it help you in any way?
How long after completing the 10day/20post requirement can we access courses?
What classes are actually available for us to try?
I'm really excited to RP classes!
It is really hard coming up with content to fill 20 posts to access classes!
Are you able to use potions you brew?
How do you use items in your bag?
What should I put in my encyclopedia? I'm struggling to come up with enough content.
What is everybody's favorite Holloween Candy?
What does completing homework look like? What are the assignments?
Can you change your house?
Do you need to complete you Encyclopedia to begin taking classes, or does it help you in any way?
How long after completing the 10day/20post requirement can we access courses?
What classes are actually available for us to try?
I'm really excited to RP classes!
It is really hard coming up with content to fill 20 posts to access classes!
Are you able to use potions you brew?
How do you use items in your bag?
What should I put in my encyclopedia? I'm struggling to come up with enough content.
What is everybody's favorite Holloween Candy?
Last edited by Zach Zaphiere on 4 Oct 2024, 22:56, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited for double posting
4 Oct 2024, 22:37
Let's Chat!
Woooaaah there. I suggest you check out the FAQ and maybe sign up for the mentorship program! A lot of your questions are answered there!! We also have a no double posting rule too
I do hope you enjoy the site though!!
4 Oct 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
Hello @Thestrus Noctillian! Like Haven said, we have double posting rule. Please don't do multiple posts at once. We should give other players chance to post theirs.
You need to have 20 posts minimum and be on site for 10 days to unlock the class system. It's not really hard, actually. You can chat here to reach 20 posts. But please remember to not repeat double posting. You can have Charms, Potions, Transfiguration, Astronomy, Herbology, Flying, History of Magic, and Potions. You can roleplay to use the potions you brewed, yes.
Here's the information about what you should have in your Encyclopedia Page: viewtopic.php?t=6534 And like Haven said, you can post your questions in FAQ that is linked by Haven. You can also contact me if you need assistance.
You need to have 20 posts minimum and be on site for 10 days to unlock the class system. It's not really hard, actually. You can chat here to reach 20 posts. But please remember to not repeat double posting. You can have Charms, Potions, Transfiguration, Astronomy, Herbology, Flying, History of Magic, and Potions. You can roleplay to use the potions you brewed, yes.
Here's the information about what you should have in your Encyclopedia Page: viewtopic.php?t=6534 And like Haven said, you can post your questions in FAQ that is linked by Haven. You can also contact me if you need assistance.
4 Oct 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
Hello @Haven Bohannon, thanks for that. Lots of word. Tiny brain. Will read.