Back 8161 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey there!! :bye:

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:11 Welp, just got back after playing nearly three hours of Sky: Children of the Light :biggrin:
Ahh! I love that game! I used to play it for so long, its so relaxing and pleasing. :wow:
It is! I just started playing a couple days ago but I've already dedicated nearly ten hours to it :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:21
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:11 Welp, just got back after playing nearly three hours of Sky: Children of the Light :biggrin:
Ahh! I love that game! I used to play it for so long, its so relaxing and pleasing. :wow:
It is! I just started playing a couple days ago but I've already dedicated nearly ten hours to it :LOL:
It is addictive, isn't it? :lol:
But unfortunately, due to school work, I never actually got time to continue playing this game :(
I hope someday, I'll again start playing it, I miss it so much already.

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:21
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:11 Welp, just got back after playing nearly three hours of Sky: Children of the Light :biggrin:
Ahh! I love that game! I used to play it for so long, its so relaxing and pleasing. :wow:
It is! I just started playing a couple days ago but I've already dedicated nearly ten hours to it :LOL:
It is addictive, isn't it? :lol:
But unfortunately, due to school work, I never actually got time to continue playing this game :(
I hope someday, I'll again start playing it, I miss it so much already.
Awww I know the feeling - took me years before I got round to finishing some games I have :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!

PC of Kiyoshi Sato
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:25
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:21
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:11 Welp, just got back after playing nearly three hours of Sky: Children of the Light :biggrin:
Ahh! I love that game! I used to play it for so long, its so relaxing and pleasing. :wow:
It is! I just started playing a couple days ago but I've already dedicated nearly ten hours to it :LOL:
It is addictive, isn't it? :lol:
But unfortunately, due to school work, I never actually got time to continue playing this game :(
I hope someday, I'll again start playing it, I miss it so much already.
Awww I know the feeling - took me years before I got round to finishing some games I have :sweatingbullets:
Oh well, its alright, once I'm finished with my school, I'll definitely dedicate few hours to those old games I love!
Anyways time for me to go to bed! Good night!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Na-night Elvenia! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
i have sooooo much to do but i dont wanna do any of it :[

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 19:14 i have sooooo much to do but i dont wanna do any of it :[
I'm feeling slightly uneasy (again) but I wouldn't miss my performance group for anything :meninblack:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
oooooh performing what? ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 8161 / 18141