4 Oct 2024, 18:21
Let's Chat!
It is! I just started playing a couple days ago but I've already dedicated nearly ten hours to itElvenia Moonshadow wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:19Ahh! I love that game! I used to play it for so long, its so relaxing and pleasing.Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:11 Welp, just got back after playing nearly three hours of Sky: Children of the Light![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
4 Oct 2024, 18:24
Let's Chat!
It is addictive, isn't it?Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:21It is! I just started playing a couple days ago but I've already dedicated nearly ten hours to itElvenia Moonshadow wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:19Ahh! I love that game! I used to play it for so long, its so relaxing and pleasing.Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:11 Welp, just got back after playing nearly three hours of Sky: Children of the Light![]()
![]()
![]()
But unfortunately, due to school work, I never actually got time to continue playing this game
I hope someday, I'll again start playing it, I miss it so much already.
4 Oct 2024, 18:25
Let's Chat!
Awww I know the feeling - took me years before I got round to finishing some games I haveElvenia Moonshadow wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:24It is addictive, isn't it?Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:21It is! I just started playing a couple days ago but I've already dedicated nearly ten hours to itElvenia Moonshadow wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:19Ahh! I love that game! I used to play it for so long, its so relaxing and pleasing.Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:11 Welp, just got back after playing nearly three hours of Sky: Children of the Light![]()
![]()
![]()
But unfortunately, due to school work, I never actually got time to continue playing this game
I hope someday, I'll again start playing it, I miss it so much already.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
4 Oct 2024, 18:32
Let's Chat!
Oh well, its alright, once I'm finished with my school, I'll definitely dedicate few hours to those old games I love!Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:25Awww I know the feeling - took me years before I got round to finishing some games I haveElvenia Moonshadow wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:24It is addictive, isn't it?Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:21It is! I just started playing a couple days ago but I've already dedicated nearly ten hours to itElvenia Moonshadow wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:19Ahh! I love that game! I used to play it for so long, its so relaxing and pleasing.Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 18:11 Welp, just got back after playing nearly three hours of Sky: Children of the Light![]()
![]()
![]()
But unfortunately, due to school work, I never actually got time to continue playing this game
I hope someday, I'll again start playing it, I miss it so much already.![]()
Anyways time for me to go to bed! Good night!
4 Oct 2024, 18:34
Let's Chat!
Na-night Elvenia!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
4 Oct 2024, 19:14
Let's Chat!
i have sooooo much to do but i dont wanna do any of it :[
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
4 Oct 2024, 19:15
Let's Chat!
I'm feeling slightly uneasy (again) but I wouldn't miss my performance group for anything
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
4 Oct 2024, 19:18
Let's Chat!
oooooh performing what? ;o
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je