Back 8162 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 19:18 oooooh performing what? ;o
I'm gonna try and get some more of my skills done so I can hopefully start working as a trainee teaching younger kids circus activities ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*walks into chat* Hello guys! What's going on? I've just completed a few (kinda late) rps

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 19:21
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 19:18 oooooh performing what? ;o
I'm gonna try and get some more of my skills done so I can hopefully start working as a trainee teaching younger kids circus activities ^^
omg that sounds so fun!!! ;o hope it all goes well for u!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
All the sus girls in one place!? :eyebrow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Today is my birthday

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
happy birthday!! :wow:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy birthday!

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
OOC Let's Chat!
happy bday!!!

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy birthday tori!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks everyone

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
Back 8162 / 18141