4 Oct 2024, 19:21
Let's Chat!
I'm gonna try and get some more of my skills done so I can hopefully start working as a trainee teaching younger kids circus activities
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
4 Oct 2024, 19:30
Let's Chat!
*walks into chat* Hello guys! What's going on? I've just completed a few (kinda late) rps
4 Oct 2024, 19:34
Let's Chat!
omg that sounds so fun!!! ;o hope it all goes well for u!!Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 19:21I'm gonna try and get some more of my skills done so I can hopefully start working as a trainee teaching younger kids circus activities![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
4 Oct 2024, 20:04
Let's Chat!
All the sus girls in one place!?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
4 Oct 2024, 20:13
Let's Chat!
happy bday!!!
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
4 Oct 2024, 20:25
Let's Chat!