Back 8152 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Gonna try and knuckle down on a reply and an errand post when I get home later ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EM!
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 3 Oct 2024, 19:19, edited 2 times in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline ! ^^

Just one left I think! (there's a few more I could do but I'm gonna let other people reply first before I end up dominating some threads :LOL:)
Last edited by Emily Shephard on 3 Oct 2024, 19:19, edited 1 time in total.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you?!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good! How's you? ❤️

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Im great! I did a drama exam the other day and it went super well!<3

i might start working on ours if you are running low :sweatingbullets:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 19:32Hi
Linda! Hru?? :wow:

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 19:18 Gonna try and knuckle down on a reply and an errand post when I get home later ;)
I've gave myself too many errands to do...I just went a little crazy

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 8152 / 18141