3 Oct 2024, 19:18
Let's Chat!
Gonna try and knuckle down on a reply and an errand post when I get home later
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Oct 2024, 19:18
Let's Chat!
EM!
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 3 Oct 2024, 19:19, edited 2 times in total.
3 Oct 2024, 19:18
Let's Chat!
Emiline ! 
Just one left I think! (there's a few more I could do but I'm gonna let other people reply first before I end up dominating some threads
)
Just one left I think! (there's a few more I could do but I'm gonna let other people reply first before I end up dominating some threads
Last edited by Emily Shephard on 3 Oct 2024, 19:19, edited 1 time in total.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Oct 2024, 19:20
Let's Chat!
I'm good! How's you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Oct 2024, 19:21
Let's Chat!
Im great! I did a drama exam the other day and it went super well!<3
i might start working on ours if you are running low
i might start working on ours if you are running low
3 Oct 2024, 19:30
Let's Chat!
3 Oct 2024, 19:32
Let's Chat!
Hi
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
3 Oct 2024, 19:37
Let's Chat!
I've gave myself too many errands to do...I just went a little crazyEmily Shephard wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 19:18 Gonna try and knuckle down on a reply and an errand post when I get home later![]()