3 Oct 2024, 12:36
Let's Chat!
*peeks*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Oct 2024, 12:37
Let's Chat!
3 Oct 2024, 12:44
Let's Chat!
Ava!!! *snuggems and huggems*Ava Winchect wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 12:37 Em!!! -tacklesnugs-
My phone decided not to charge last night, and I need it for the whole day -.-
Awww no! Hopefully you can get some power in it to keep it going!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Oct 2024, 13:43
Let's Chat!
moooorning
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
3 Oct 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
Today I went to school while returning me and my fellow friends sensed some kind of wierd smell and we started coughing, we told our teachers but they didn't listen, at the last stop, bus dangerously caught on fire. There was a child and a teacher and they had to jump to save their lives. What if bus caught fire in the middle, we were literally in mortal danger. Hopefully everyone is safe.
I couldn't stop shivering at the thought
I couldn't stop shivering at the thought
3 Oct 2024, 16:03
Let's Chat!
Oh My God. Elvenia, I hope you and the other people are ok. I’m left speechless.Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 15:01 Today I went to school while returning me and my fellow friends sensed some kind of wierd smell and we started coughing, we told our teachers but they didn't listen, at the last stop, bus dangerously caught on fire. There was a child and a teacher and they had to jump to save their lives. What if bus caught fire in the middle, we were literally in mortal danger. Hopefully everyone is safe.
I couldn't stop shivering at the thought![]()
3 Oct 2024, 16:16
Let's Chat!
i only have the info..... of my story
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
3 Oct 2024, 16:20
Let's Chat!
Wow, you've been through a huge event. I hope it doesn't leave you with a huge trauma and I hope other people are okay. I have a chocolate voldemort if it makes you happy.Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 15:01 Today I went to school while returning me and my fellow friends sensed some kind of wierd smell and we started coughing, we told our teachers but they didn't listen, at the last stop, bus dangerously caught on fire. There was a child and a teacher and they had to jump to save their lives. What if bus caught fire in the middle, we were literally in mortal danger. Hopefully everyone is safe.
I couldn't stop shivering at the thought![]()
Reducio

| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
3 Oct 2024, 16:21
Let's Chat!
3 Oct 2024, 16:30
Let's Chat!
It's a chocolate statue of Voldemort and it was made by my creativity and artificial intelligence. So it's not in a museum. Do you like it?
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |