Back 8138 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:41
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:32 If you have a title for your story before writing the story I don’t think we can be friends… /j
Oh...

I'll... Take my leave then... *sigh* :P
Tell me your secrets, great one, teach me the art
Honestly, my characters pretty much write the story more than I do. If there's a quirk that makes them stand out or something that identifies some kind of theme, then that ends up being my title :lol:
I don’t even have any character names yet 😭

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:44
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:41
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:32 If you have a title for your story before writing the story I don’t think we can be friends… /j
Oh...

I'll... Take my leave then... *sigh* :P
Tell me your secrets, great one, teach me the art
Honestly, my characters pretty much write the story more than I do. If there's a quirk that makes them stand out or something that identifies some kind of theme, then that ends up being my title :lol:
I don’t even have any character names yet 😭
Try picking names you like and think of a cool surname for them! It's what I do! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:45
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:44
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:41
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36

Oh...

I'll... Take my leave then... *sigh* :P
Tell me your secrets, great one, teach me the art
Honestly, my characters pretty much write the story more than I do. If there's a quirk that makes them stand out or something that identifies some kind of theme, then that ends up being my title :lol:
I don’t even have any character names yet 😭
Try picking names you like and think of a cool surname for them! It's what I do! ^^
Ah, I wish. I’m the type of person to google the name, its meaning and its backstory until it’s perfect

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:51
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:45
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:44
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:41
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36

Tell me your secrets, great one, teach me the art
Honestly, my characters pretty much write the story more than I do. If there's a quirk that makes them stand out or something that identifies some kind of theme, then that ends up being my title :lol:
I don’t even have any character names yet 😭
Try picking names you like and think of a cool surname for them! It's what I do! ^^
Ah, I wish. I’m the type of person to google the name, its meaning and its backstory until it’s perfect
I usually would if I was doing something with a specific theme in mind (especially if its cultural ;) )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:44
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:41
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:32 If you have a title for your story before writing the story I don’t think we can be friends… /j
Oh...

I'll... Take my leave then... *sigh* :P
Tell me your secrets, great one, teach me the art
Honestly, my characters pretty much write the story more than I do. If there's a quirk that makes them stand out or something that identifies some kind of theme, then that ends up being my title :lol:
I don’t even have any character names yet 😭
Aoife.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 03:04
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:44
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:41
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36

Oh...

I'll... Take my leave then... *sigh* :P
Tell me your secrets, great one, teach me the art
Honestly, my characters pretty much write the story more than I do. If there's a quirk that makes them stand out or something that identifies some kind of theme, then that ends up being my title :lol:
I don’t even have any character names yet 😭
Aoife.
😌

Came up with 4 names, would love to hear input or a vote. Alaina, Ariya, Aurelia, Aileen. This is a dystopian/fantasy book so my main priority is if it can sound sweet but still be used to serve as the name of a leader.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo I'd go with Aileen ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Aileen! That's my teacher’s name! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'd pick Ariya!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Aurelia or Aileen sound good

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
Back 8138 / 18141