2 Oct 2024, 02:44
Let's Chat!
I don’t even have any character names yetEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:41Honestly, my characters pretty much write the story more than I do. If there's a quirk that makes them stand out or something that identifies some kind of theme, then that ends up being my titleAva Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36Tell me your secrets, great one, teach me the artEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36Oh...Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:32 If you have a title for your story before writing the story I don’t think we can be friends… /j
I'll... Take my leave then... *sigh*![]()
![]()
2 Oct 2024, 02:45
Let's Chat!
Try picking names you like and think of a cool surname for them! It's what I do!Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:44I don’t even have any character names yetEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:41Honestly, my characters pretty much write the story more than I do. If there's a quirk that makes them stand out or something that identifies some kind of theme, then that ends up being my titleAva Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36Tell me your secrets, great one, teach me the artEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36Oh...Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:32 If you have a title for your story before writing the story I don’t think we can be friends… /j
I'll... Take my leave then... *sigh*![]()
![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Oct 2024, 02:51
Let's Chat!
Ah, I wish. I’m the type of person to google the name, its meaning and its backstory until it’s perfectEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:45Try picking names you like and think of a cool surname for them! It's what I do!Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:44I don’t even have any character names yetEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:41Honestly, my characters pretty much write the story more than I do. If there's a quirk that makes them stand out or something that identifies some kind of theme, then that ends up being my title![]()
![]()
![]()
2 Oct 2024, 02:53
Let's Chat!
I usually would if I was doing something with a specific theme in mind (especially if its culturalAva Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:51Ah, I wish. I’m the type of person to google the name, its meaning and its backstory until it’s perfectEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:45Try picking names you like and think of a cool surname for them! It's what I do!Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:44I don’t even have any character names yetEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:41Honestly, my characters pretty much write the story more than I do. If there's a quirk that makes them stand out or something that identifies some kind of theme, then that ends up being my title![]()
![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Oct 2024, 03:04
Let's Chat!
Aoife.Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:44I don’t even have any character names yetEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:41Honestly, my characters pretty much write the story more than I do. If there's a quirk that makes them stand out or something that identifies some kind of theme, then that ends up being my titleAva Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36Tell me your secrets, great one, teach me the artEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36Oh...Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:32 If you have a title for your story before writing the story I don’t think we can be friends… /j
I'll... Take my leave then... *sigh*![]()
![]()
![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
2 Oct 2024, 03:11
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 03:04Aoife.Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:44I don’t even have any character names yetEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:41Honestly, my characters pretty much write the story more than I do. If there's a quirk that makes them stand out or something that identifies some kind of theme, then that ends up being my title![]()
![]()

Came up with 4 names, would love to hear input or a vote. Alaina, Ariya, Aurelia, Aileen. This is a dystopian/fantasy book so my main priority is if it can sound sweet but still be used to serve as the name of a leader.
2 Oct 2024, 03:12
Let's Chat!
Ooo I'd go with Aileen
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Oct 2024, 04:25
Let's Chat!
I'd pick Ariya!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
2 Oct 2024, 05:17
Let's Chat!