Back 8134 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 00:40 nano is wayy too much for me D: i cant write 50k words in like a whole year, much less only one month :[
The only thing that gets me to that word count sometimes is the most rant-like run on sentences and giving myself candy after every increment of words :lol:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 00:59
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 00:52
Hiya all! Can someone send me a link to the preptober info page?
viewtopic.php?p=1073219#p1073219
Thanks, Sage!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Well! That's the first task done for Preptober ^^ (Will probably add more later anyway :biggrin: )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I would do preptober, but i've got my story idea written down already ;)
good luck to everyone participating!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 01:29 I would do preptober, but i've got my story idea written down already ;)
good luck to everyone participating!
So do I (kinda) but it would be nice to see it develop into something more than just ample daydreams :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 01:29 I would do preptober, but i've got my story idea written down already ;)
good luck to everyone participating!
yea, same tbh 50k words is so so much to write in a MONTH lol

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 01:28 Well! That's the first task done for Preptober ^^ (Will probably add more later anyway :biggrin: )
I have a 400 word outline written but it’s clearly a first draft storyline, so I might tweak it before I share it on the forums :lol:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 01:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 01:28 Well! That's the first task done for Preptober ^^ (Will probably add more later anyway :biggrin: )
I have a 400 word outline written but it’s clearly a first draft storyline, so I might tweak it before I share it on the forums :lol:
Ooo see I would write longer but I'd be spoiling the whole thing if I did :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
ooooof now u guys are making me want to put myself to the test and participate........ D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 8134 / 18141