2 Oct 2024, 01:06
Let's Chat!
The only thing that gets me to that word count sometimes is the most rant-like run on sentences and giving myself candy after every increment of wordsScout Fu-Hai wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 00:40 nano is wayy too much for me D: i cant write 50k words in like a whole year, much less only one month :[
2 Oct 2024, 01:15
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 00:59Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 00:52viewtopic.php?p=1073219#p1073219Hiya all! Can someone send me a link to the preptober info page?Thanks, Sage!
2 Oct 2024, 01:28
Let's Chat!
Well! That's the first task done for Preptober
(Will probably add more later anyway
)
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Oct 2024, 01:29
Let's Chat!
2 Oct 2024, 01:30
Let's Chat!
So do I (kinda) but it would be nice to see it develop into something more than just ample daydreamsSage Willows wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 01:29 I would do preptober, but i've got my story idea written down already![]()
good luck to everyone participating!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Oct 2024, 01:34
Let's Chat!
yea, same tbh 50k words is so so much to write in a MONTH lolSage Willows wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 01:29 I would do preptober, but i've got my story idea written down already![]()
good luck to everyone participating!
2 Oct 2024, 01:43
Let's Chat!
I have a 400 word outline written but it’s clearly a first draft storyline, so I might tweak it before I share it on the forumsEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 01:28 Well! That's the first task done for Preptober(Will probably add more later anyway
)
2 Oct 2024, 01:44
Let's Chat!
Ooo see I would write longer but I'd be spoiling the whole thing if I didAva Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 01:43I have a 400 word outline written but it’s clearly a first draft storyline, so I might tweak it before I share it on the forumsEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 01:28 Well! That's the first task done for Preptober(Will probably add more later anyway
)
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Oct 2024, 01:45
Let's Chat!
ooooof now u guys are making me want to put myself to the test and participate........ D:
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je