Back 8099 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 17:50
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 17:46 Excuse me I am not just a gryffindork, I am a PROUD gryffindork thank you
Yuck.

Sneks are the best!
The best at being second place to gryffindor? >:)

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
I must agree Gryffindor is best :P

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
That’s what I’m talking about 🔥🔥 even the other sneks know it

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s because it is the best house :wise: no debate

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 18:13 It’s because it is the best house :wise: no debate
You better shut it, or you’ll be in the next batch of Darkest Night.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 18:14
Oliver Armani wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 18:13 It’s because it is the best house :wise: no debate
You better shut it, or you’ll be in the next batch of Darkest Night.
:fear: oh nooooo XD -runs-

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey y’all!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 18:14
Oliver Armani wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 18:13 It’s because it is the best house :wise: no debate
You better shut it, or you’ll be in the next batch of Darkest Night.
*waves the friendly Hufflepuff banner*

:cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*waves aggressively with em*

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 19:12 *waves aggressively with em*
nah sneks are just better

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
Back 8099 / 18141