What song are you currently listening to?

Glass Eyes by Radiohead

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

What song are you currently listening to?
Wake Me Up - Avicii

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Berzerk - Eminem


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him

What song are you currently listening to?
untouchable (tv) - taylor swift

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

What song are you currently listening to?
I don't know what I am doing here since I usually have a hard time picking favorites lmao. I love a lot of songs I absolutely love, but if I were to pick currently the one I most listen to now it must be: "No Longer You" part of EPIC: The musical (more precisely part of the Underworld Saga)

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability

What song are you currently listening to?
Eric Kim wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 22:31 I don't know what I am doing here since I usually have a hard time picking favorites lmao. I love a lot of songs I absolutely love, but if I were to pick currently the one I most listen to now it must be: "No Longer You" part of EPIC: The musical (more precisely part of the Underworld Saga)
ohhhh fellow EPIC fan!!! hello!

God games - EPIC the musical (the wisdom saga)

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

What song are you currently listening to?
HEYA - IVE

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

What song are you currently listening to?
dopamine addict - Alec benjamin

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

What song are you currently listening to?
The Loneliest - Måneskin

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
AAAA I LOVE Måneskin!!!
Crawling - Linkin Park

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"