What song are you currently listening to?
Glass Eyes by Radiohead
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
What song are you currently listening to?
Wake Me Up - Avicii
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Berzerk - Eminem
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
What song are you currently listening to?
I don't know what I am doing here since I usually have a hard time picking favorites lmao. I love a lot of songs I absolutely love, but if I were to pick currently the one I most listen to now it must be: "No Longer You" part of EPIC: The musical (more precisely part of the Underworld Saga)
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
What song are you currently listening to?
ohhhh fellow EPIC fan!!! hello!Eric Kim wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 22:31 I don't know what I am doing here since I usually have a hard time picking favorites lmao. I love a lot of songs I absolutely love, but if I were to pick currently the one I most listen to now it must be: "No Longer You" part of EPIC: The musical (more precisely part of the Underworld Saga)
God games - EPIC the musical (the wisdom saga)
What song are you currently listening to?
HEYA - IVE
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
What song are you currently listening to?
dopamine addict - Alec benjamin
What song are you currently listening to?
The Loneliest - Måneskin
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
AAAA I LOVE Måneskin!!!
Crawling - Linkin Park
Crawling - Linkin Park
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"