Back 8082 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Haha, our hoco was last week! I’m excited for you though :lol:

Also KEITHHHH

Also, happy birthday, Dad! @Kim Sato

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
hello ppl

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:31 hello ppl
Hi Kora!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:32
Kora Eliot wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:31 hello ppl
Hi Kora!
hello Elvenia hru

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:34
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:32
Kora Eliot wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:31 hello ppl
Hi Kora!
hello Elvenia hru
I'm good just going to watch my fav show :D
What about you?

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:38
Kora Eliot wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:34
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:32
Kora Eliot wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:31 hello ppl
Hi Kora!
hello Elvenia hru
I'm good just going to watch my fav show :D
What about you?
good thanks but still got 2 periods left till i can escape this prison

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:40
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:38
Kora Eliot wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:34
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:32
Kora Eliot wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:31 hello ppl
Hi Kora!
hello Elvenia hru
I'm good just going to watch my fav show :D
What about you?
good thanks but still got 2 periods left till i can escape this prison
Haha, well you will after some time, thats for sure.
Well I'm on a holiday, as my exams just got over! Yay!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:23 Morning Bailey!

I'm rewriting the thread posts for Keith's incident to better match how it'd happen wiht lore and stuff cause sonya's bit didn't match lore

but it's all cool and miss winters helped us fix it so now we fixing
morning keithyyy <3
Erin Richard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:26 can we all agree on the fact that making an aesthetic looking ency is super time-consuming? I just started mine today and it feels like the work is never gonna end, cause i wanna make it look visually pleasing :'(
lmao there's a reason mine is a MESSS
Ava Winchect wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:37
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:18 MORNINGGGG
MORNING :D :D
<3 <3 <3 avaaaaa

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
i just applied for a huge movie! let's hope i get it :cheers:

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 15:20
Keith Moore wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:23 Morning Bailey!

I'm rewriting the thread posts for Keith's incident to better match how it'd happen wiht lore and stuff cause sonya's bit didn't match lore

but it's all cool and miss winters helped us fix it so now we fixing
morning keithyyy <3
hi bailey


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 8082 / 18141