27 Sep 2024, 13:25
Let's Chat!
27 Sep 2024, 13:34
Let's Chat!
hello Elvenia hru
forever running out of time
27 Sep 2024, 13:38
Let's Chat!
I'm good just going to watch my fav showKora Eliot wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:34hello Elvenia hru
What about you?
27 Sep 2024, 13:40
Let's Chat!
good thanks but still got 2 periods left till i can escape this prisonElvenia Moonshadow wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:38I'm good just going to watch my fav showKora Eliot wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:34hello Elvenia hru
What about you?
forever running out of time
27 Sep 2024, 14:12
Let's Chat!
Haha, well you will after some time, thats for sure.Kora Eliot wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:40good thanks but still got 2 periods left till i can escape this prisonElvenia Moonshadow wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:38I'm good just going to watch my fav showKora Eliot wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 13:34hello Elvenia hru
What about you?
Well I'm on a holiday, as my exams just got over! Yay!
27 Sep 2024, 15:20
Let's Chat!
morning keithyyyKeith Moore wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:23 Morning Bailey!
I'm rewriting the thread posts for Keith's incident to better match how it'd happen wiht lore and stuff cause sonya's bit didn't match lore
but it's all cool and miss winters helped us fix it so now we fixing
lmao there's a reason mine is a MESSSErin Richard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:26 can we all agree on the fact that making an aesthetic looking ency is super time-consuming? I just started mine today and it feels like the work is never gonna end, cause i wanna make it look visually pleasing![]()
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
27 Sep 2024, 15:29
Let's Chat!
i just applied for a huge movie! let's hope i get it
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
27 Sep 2024, 15:59
Let's Chat!
hi baileyBailey Glade wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 15:20morning keithyyyKeith Moore wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:23 Morning Bailey!
I'm rewriting the thread posts for Keith's incident to better match how it'd happen wiht lore and stuff cause sonya's bit didn't match lore
but it's all cool and miss winters helped us fix it so now we fixing![]()
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |