Back 8062 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

which veggie do you guys trust the least?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 16:40
Oliver Armani wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 15:26 Ahh I'm so bored :sad: I can't wait to unlock homework :lol: It will give me something to do while I'm waiting on replies haha
Relatable (even though I have to do a reply myself lol)
Haha yeah!! I have so much motivation rn-

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 16:53 which veggie do you guys trust the least?
Rhubarb

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
okay


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 16:53 which veggie do you guys trust the least?
Lettuce, because it's stalking me (sorry, I couldn't help it)

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
this is great

y'all pass the vibe check


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
debating opening a shop to save up for Ollie's pet-

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 17:17 debating opening a shop to save up for Ollie's pet-
Go for it. Your banners are nice!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 17:32
Oliver Armani wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 17:17 debating opening a shop to save up for Ollie's pet-
Go for it. Your banners are nice!
Aw ty!! <3

I think I will, it might help my boredom, and get me some extra money :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
man eventually i need to open up a shop... i keep fiddling with the idea but im always like "mehhhhhh i don wanna take the time to actually make it" lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 8062 / 18141