24 Sep 2024, 17:49
Let's Chat!
I'll get mine done eventually
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 17:50
Let's Chat!
haha yeah!
24 Sep 2024, 18:23
Let's Chat!
24 Sep 2024, 18:28
Let's Chat!
24 Sep 2024, 18:33
Let's Chat!
guys ..... what if i double majored in bio and creative writing........
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
24 Sep 2024, 18:43
Let's Chat!
ooooooScout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 18:33 guys ..... what if i double majored in bio and creative writing........
forever running out of time
24 Sep 2024, 18:43
Let's Chat!
Ooooo!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 18:33 guys ..... what if i double majored in bio and creative writing........
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 19:44
Let's Chat!
Hey all!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
24 Sep 2024, 19:48
Let's Chat!
Hope the soup goes well, and thank you!Novalie Moon wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 12:10I'm good!I'll make some pumpkin soup today and I honestly can't wait to get started!
Also, good luck on your choir performance!!![]()
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones