23 Sep 2024, 16:20
Let's Chat!
What is your name in a French site?
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
23 Sep 2024, 16:43
Let's Chat!
I think for me, if I ever did make an account on the French site, I'd go with Elle Marcin (or Elle Flannigan-both Just sounded cute in my head
)
But it'll be many a day before that happens
But it'll be many a day before that happens
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Sep 2024, 16:51
Let's Chat!
23 Sep 2024, 16:58
Let's Chat!
I speak English, French and Spanish
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
23 Sep 2024, 17:01
Let's Chat!
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
23 Sep 2024, 17:04
Let's Chat!
23 Sep 2024, 17:12
Let's Chat!
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.