Back 8016 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

What is your name in a French site?

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
I think for me, if I ever did make an account on the French site, I'd go with Elle Marcin (or Elle Flannigan-both Just sounded cute in my head :lol:)

But it'll be many a day before that happens :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I don’t know French. Sooooo. Yeah. No names in mind!

Btw, what is the story off Poudlard.fr

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
I speak English, French and Spanish :grin: :meninblack:

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
Howdy howdy buckaroos


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: :tongue:

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
I speak Greek, English and some Spanish :)

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
gosh this class is so boring TnT

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Aëlys Walley wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 16:58 I speak English, French and Spanish :grin: :meninblack:
Damn bro trilingual that’s so cool

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 17:09
Aëlys Walley wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 16:58 I speak English, French and Spanish :grin: :meninblack:
Damn bro trilingual that’s so cool
Yes :lol: :yes:

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
Back 8016 / 18141