23 Sep 2024, 00:12
Let's Chat!
yayy more aston stuffs!! dont forget to send here!!! i wanna see it >:)Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 23:53 ohhh Zyair, Scout, and Casey all got such good bannersneed to make one for Aston asap, I almost forgot
and emiiiii it looks so cute >:) i really liked the theme for this ball, the noir era is so cool >:D
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
23 Sep 2024, 00:13
Let's Chat!
Oh wow, all these banners look amazing!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
23 Sep 2024, 00:18
Let's Chat!
Will do! As soon as I'm done, it will probably take a while I ain't good at making banners. At least this one has a clear theme.Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:12yayy more aston stuffs!! dont forget to send here!!! i wanna see it >:)Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 23:53 ohhh Zyair, Scout, and Casey all got such good bannersneed to make one for Aston asap, I almost forgot
and emiiiii it looks so cute >:) i really liked the theme for this ball, the noir era is so cool >:D
23 Sep 2024, 00:19
Let's Chat!
How come the resolution came out better in Emily's than in Casey's 
Technology is a mystery to me
Technology is a mystery to me
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Sep 2024, 00:20
Let's Chat!
I need to make one for Acacia still
and I need to work out who shes going to attend with. I ordered Cass a banner instead, since I'm no good at banner making myself
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
23 Sep 2024, 00:22
Let's Chat!
I could make ya one for Acacia if you ever need a handCass Ito wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:20 I need to make one for Acacia stilland I need to work out who shes going to attend with. I ordered Cass a banner instead, since I'm no good at banner making myself
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Sep 2024, 00:22
Let's Chat!
Same. I shall try to come up with a suitable portrait in stead!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
23 Sep 2024, 00:23
Let's Chat!
Ooo! I'd love to see it!Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:22 Same. I shall try to come up with a suitable portrait in stead!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Sep 2024, 00:24
Let's Chat!
That would be amazing! I'm happy to throw some galleons your way for itEmily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:22I could make ya one for Acacia if you ever need a handCass Ito wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:20 I need to make one for Acacia stilland I need to work out who shes going to attend with. I ordered Cass a banner instead, since I'm no good at banner making myself
![]()
Her FC is Sateen Besson, happy to find some pictures if you need em
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
23 Sep 2024, 00:25
Let's Chat!
Of course!!Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:23Ooo! I'd love to see it!Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:22 Same. I shall try to come up with a suitable portrait in stead!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire