Back 8005 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 23:53 ohhh Zyair, Scout, and Casey all got such good banners :wow: need to make one for Aston asap, I almost forgot
yayy more aston stuffs!! dont forget to send here!!! i wanna see it >:)

and emiiiii it looks so cute >:) i really liked the theme for this ball, the noir era is so cool >:D

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh wow, all these banners look amazing!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:12
Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 23:53 ohhh Zyair, Scout, and Casey all got such good banners :wow: need to make one for Aston asap, I almost forgot
yayy more aston stuffs!! dont forget to send here!!! i wanna see it >:)

and emiiiii it looks so cute >:) i really liked the theme for this ball, the noir era is so cool >:D
Will do! As soon as I'm done, it will probably take a while I ain't good at making banners. At least this one has a clear theme.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
How come the resolution came out better in Emily's than in Casey's :lol:

Technology is a mystery to me :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I need to make one for Acacia still :sweatingbullets: and I need to work out who shes going to attend with. I ordered Cass a banner instead, since I'm no good at banner making myself

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:20 I need to make one for Acacia still :sweatingbullets: and I need to work out who shes going to attend with. I ordered Cass a banner instead, since I'm no good at banner making myself
I could make ya one for Acacia if you ever need a hand ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Same. I shall try to come up with a suitable portrait in stead!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:22 Same. I shall try to come up with a suitable portrait in stead!
Ooo! I'd love to see it!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:22
Cass Ito wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:20 I need to make one for Acacia still :sweatingbullets: and I need to work out who shes going to attend with. I ordered Cass a banner instead, since I'm no good at banner making myself
I could make ya one for Acacia if you ever need a hand ^^
That would be amazing! I'm happy to throw some galleons your way for it

Her FC is Sateen Besson, happy to find some pictures if you need em

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:23
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 00:22 Same. I shall try to come up with a suitable portrait in stead!
Ooo! I'd love to see it!
Of course!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8005 / 18141