Back 7989 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Mhm. What about Cass and Acacia?

|
|
|
๐™ธ๐™ป๐š‰
Iโ€™ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
*scribbles some more Casey lore*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 07:34 Mhm. What about Cass and Acacia?
I have a few ideas for Cass, less so for Acacia. A ball storyline for her already planned out, but nothing beyond that really! We are just rolling with whatever happens to her currently

Cass however I do have more concrete plans for. I won't ramble to much but basically they are finally catching up on the fact that a few of their friends are not purebloods, and since they have been raised to view muggleborns and half-bloods as lesser and things they get some interesting thoughts about that indeed

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh, tell us! Iโ€™m thinking of killing off Irinaโ€™s father this year, during winter break? And ohhh. @Alexandria Clark How about your iNPC comforts her at the spring ball?

You said something about the you know, certain things in the office, didnโ€™t you? And like, what if Cass tries to get her out?

|
|
|
๐™ธ๐™ป๐š‰
Iโ€™ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
I did, but I don't intend for Cass and Acacia to ever meet honestly. They would hate each other haha

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 07:52 I did, but I don't intend for Cass and Acacia to ever meet honestly. They would hate each other haha
That will be a funny thread, tbh it's mostly the same with Aston and Ariamใ€‚I think they will like each other but I just don't wanna do a solo with myself

ห—หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠห— Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
OOC Let's Chat!
I've done so many solos with Em and Cay together it's a natural occurrence now :lol:

I've got a sweet "side story" with them during the ball (no, they don't hook up... Sorry lads :lol:)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello eeryone
EM, Im gonna work on my reply today!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hola peoples

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kora!!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
Back 7989 / 18141