22 Sep 2024, 07:34
Let's Chat!
Mhm. What about Cass and Acacia?
๐ด๐ผ๐ Iโll Love |
| | | |
๐ธ๐ป๐ Iโll Protect |
| | | |
๐๐๐๐ Iโll Shine |
22 Sep 2024, 07:41
Let's Chat!
*scribbles some more Casey lore*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Sep 2024, 07:45
Let's Chat!
I have a few ideas for Cass, less so for Acacia. A ball storyline for her already planned out, but nothing beyond that really! We are just rolling with whatever happens to her currently
Cass however I do have more concrete plans for. I won't ramble to much but basically they are finally catching up on the fact that a few of their friends are not purebloods, and since they have been raised to view muggleborns and half-bloods as lesser and things they get some interesting thoughts about that indeed
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
22 Sep 2024, 07:45
Let's Chat!
Oooh, tell us! Iโm thinking of killing off Irinaโs father this year, during winter break? And ohhh. @Alexandria Clark How about your iNPC comforts her at the spring ball?
You said something about the you know, certain things in the office, didnโt you? And like, what if Cass tries to get her out?
You said something about the you know, certain things in the office, didnโt you? And like, what if Cass tries to get her out?
๐ด๐ผ๐ Iโll Love |
| | | |
๐ธ๐ป๐ Iโll Protect |
| | | |
๐๐๐๐ Iโll Shine |
22 Sep 2024, 07:52
Let's Chat!
I did, but I don't intend for Cass and Acacia to ever meet honestly. They would hate each other haha
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
22 Sep 2024, 07:54
Let's Chat!
That will be a funny thread, tbh it's mostly the same with Aston and AriamใI think they will like each other but I just don't wanna do a solo with myselfCass Ito wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 07:52 I did, but I don't intend for Cass and Acacia to ever meet honestly. They would hate each other haha
| หหห โ หหห Aston Beckett | Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage |
โฌโ.ห Ariam Vargas |
22 Sep 2024, 07:57
Let's Chat!
I've done so many solos with Em and Cay together it's a natural occurrence now 
I've got a sweet "side story" with them during the ball (no, they don't hook up... Sorry lads
)
I've got a sweet "side story" with them during the ball (no, they don't hook up... Sorry lads
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone