21 Sep 2024, 14:40
Let's Chat!
For a solid summer (IC) my iNPC has been a grouchy, broody, sassy lad.Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:36 We should!!!I would like to warn that Ollie will not be likable XD Think Malfoy from the main series. Kind of rude and spoiled. With a distaste for muggle borns.
It'll be fun!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 14:40
Let's Chat!
AVA!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 14:42
Let's Chat!
21 Sep 2024, 14:45
Let's Chat!
You've got this!!!Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:42 EM!!!
I’ve been sitting on the bus for the last hour, 10-ish minutes to go before we get to the course![]()
*le gasp*
Col's done his reply to our thread!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 14:48
Let's Chat!
Ohh!! Fun!!! Im actually so excited now XD can’t wait to play as himmmmEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:40For a solid summer (IC) my iNPC has been a grouchy, broody, sassy lad.Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:36 We should!!!I would like to warn that Ollie will not be likable XD Think Malfoy from the main series. Kind of rude and spoiled. With a distaste for muggle borns.
It'll be fun!![]()
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
21 Sep 2024, 14:50
Let's Chat!
Me too!!!Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:48Ohh!! Fun!!! Im actually so excited now XD can’t wait to play as himmmmEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:40For a solid summer (IC) my iNPC has been a grouchy, broody, sassy lad.Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:36 We should!!!I would like to warn that Ollie will not be likable XD Think Malfoy from the main series. Kind of rude and spoiled. With a distaste for muggle borns.
It'll be fun!![]()
As if I don't have enough RPs to be getting on with already
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 15:07
Let's Chat!
Ahh that's so real!!! XDEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:50Me too!!!Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:48Ohh!! Fun!!! Im actually so excited now XD can’t wait to play as himmmmEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:40For a solid summer (IC) my iNPC has been a grouchy, broody, sassy lad.Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:36 We should!!!I would like to warn that Ollie will not be likable XD Think Malfoy from the main series. Kind of rude and spoiled. With a distaste for muggle borns.
It'll be fun!![]()
As if I don't have enough RPs to be getting on with already![]()
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
21 Sep 2024, 15:09
Let's Chat!
I remember when I first got started I wrote a bunch of open threads and no one responded to them. Then suddenly a month later after that, everyone started replying to them. That was on top of new RPs I had made well after thatQuinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 15:07Ahh that's so real!!! XDEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:50Me too!!!Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:48Ohh!! Fun!!! Im actually so excited now XD can’t wait to play as himmmmEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:40For a solid summer (IC) my iNPC has been a grouchy, broody, sassy lad.Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:36 We should!!!I would like to warn that Ollie will not be likable XD Think Malfoy from the main series. Kind of rude and spoiled. With a distaste for muggle borns.
It'll be fun!![]()
As if I don't have enough RPs to be getting on with already![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 15:14
Let's Chat!