21 Sep 2024, 12:54
Let's Chat!
I race in a few hours and I’m getting nervous
21 Sep 2024, 12:57
Let's Chat!
You got this! If you survived getting tossed in the lake then you can run your goal!Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 12:54I race in a few hours and I’m getting nervous. My goal is to get 26:30
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 13:49
Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!! Heading to channel my inner Legolas
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
21 Sep 2024, 14:00
Let's Chat!
Morning ya'll!!!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
21 Sep 2024, 14:20
Let's Chat!
Emily!! How are you?
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
21 Sep 2024, 14:28
Let's Chat!
Quinn!! I'm good! I'm thinking about rearranging my ency and moving some pages over to my iNPC page 
How's you?
How's you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 14:31
Let's Chat!
Im good!!! Should be able to deactivate latter today if I did my math correct, at least deffenaily will be able to tomorrow. So just finishing up some code so I can get his ency up soon as I'm validated. XD
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
21 Sep 2024, 14:32
Let's Chat!
Awww well at least you're prepared!
We should shoe in an RP when your new character comes out!
We should shoe in an RP when your new character comes out!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 14:36
Let's Chat!
We should!!!
I would like to warn that Ollie will not be likable XD Think Malfoy from the main series. Kind of rude and spoiled. With a distaste for muggle borns.
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |

