Back 7913 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:08 Wait til Em finds out about Colins instincts.
are they as bite-y as scouts? lolol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Meyra Lancaster wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:12 Colin!<3

pff...feral!
Hah! You should talk! *pokes Mey*

Also! Em, I did drop a new piece of Colin lore for you to chew on down in the plot dungeon!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:17
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:08 Wait til Em finds out about Colins instincts.
are they as bite-y as scouts? lolol
*pokes head out of Plot dungeon*

Who's discussing lore without my presence?? :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:18
Meyra Lancaster wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:12 Colin!<3

pff...feral!
Hah! You should talk! *pokes Mey*

Also! Em, I did drop a new piece of Colin lore for you to chew on down in the plot dungeon!
*pokes Colin* Be ready to see how ferocious I can be! x,D

what dungeon Lore? 0.0

INPC: Katsuro Souto
Adult: Iris Jurema
OOC Let's Chat!
Meyra Lancaster wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:23
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:18
Meyra Lancaster wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:12 Colin!<3

pff...feral!
Hah! You should talk! *pokes Mey*

Also! Em, I did drop a new piece of Colin lore for you to chew on down in the plot dungeon!
*pokes Colin* Be ready to see how ferocious I can be! x,D

what dungeon Lore? 0.0
That's my lil' running gag for when I'm crafting Emi's story behind the scenes ^^

It's also a nice nod to how Colin caught the squishy Hufflepuff Me :lol: in the dungeon ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes Mey!*

You can learn ferocity from the master! :yes: For I am a slayer of hag dolls! We shall embark on dangerous adventures where our unmatched ferocity shall overcome all evil creatures!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
-pokes irish-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
*giggles*

Ayo snogmaster!

I have yet to meet Kim's snake! :snake:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:26 *pokes Mey!*

You can learn ferocity from the master! :yes: For I am a slayer of hag dolls! We shall embark on dangerous adventures where our unmatched ferocity shall overcome all evil creatures!
That sounds like a teaser to the Autumn Ball...

If it is, I'm all for it...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:27
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:26 *pokes Mey!*

You can learn ferocity from the master! :yes: For I am a slayer of hag dolls! We shall embark on dangerous adventures where our unmatched ferocity shall overcome all evil creatures!
That sounds like a teaser to the Autumn Ball...

If it is, I'm all for it...
I hope there will something to fight! Colin needs the adrenaline rush!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 7913 / 18141