17 Sep 2024, 23:17
Let's Chat!
are they as bite-y as scouts? lolol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
17 Sep 2024, 23:18
Let's Chat!
Hah! You should talk! *pokes Mey*
Also! Em, I did drop a new piece of Colin lore for you to chew on down in the plot dungeon!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
17 Sep 2024, 23:19
Let's Chat!
*pokes head out of Plot dungeon*
Who's discussing lore without my presence??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Sep 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
*pokes Colin* Be ready to see how ferocious I can be! x,DColin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:18Hah! You should talk! *pokes Mey*
Also! Em, I did drop a new piece of Colin lore for you to chew on down in the plot dungeon!
what dungeon Lore? 0.0
INPC: Katsuro Souto
Adult: Iris Jurema
17 Sep 2024, 23:25
Let's Chat!
That's my lil' running gag for when I'm crafting Emi's story behind the scenesMeyra Lancaster wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:23*pokes Colin* Be ready to see how ferocious I can be! x,DColin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:18Hah! You should talk! *pokes Mey*
Also! Em, I did drop a new piece of Colin lore for you to chew on down in the plot dungeon!
what dungeon Lore? 0.0
It's also a nice nod to how Colin caught the squishy Hufflepuff Me
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Sep 2024, 23:26
Let's Chat!
*pokes Mey!*
You can learn ferocity from the master!
For I am a slayer of hag dolls! We shall embark on dangerous adventures where our unmatched ferocity shall overcome all evil creatures!
You can learn ferocity from the master!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
17 Sep 2024, 23:26
Let's Chat!
-pokes irish-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
17 Sep 2024, 23:27
Let's Chat!
*giggles*
Ayo snogmaster!
I have yet to meet Kim's snake!
Ayo snogmaster!
I have yet to meet Kim's snake!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
17 Sep 2024, 23:27
Let's Chat!
That sounds like a teaser to the Autumn Ball...Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:26 *pokes Mey!*
You can learn ferocity from the master!For I am a slayer of hag dolls! We shall embark on dangerous adventures where our unmatched ferocity shall overcome all evil creatures!
If it is, I'm all for it...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Sep 2024, 23:28
Let's Chat!
I hope there will something to fight! Colin needs the adrenaline rush!Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:27That sounds like a teaser to the Autumn Ball...Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:26 *pokes Mey!*
You can learn ferocity from the master!For I am a slayer of hag dolls! We shall embark on dangerous adventures where our unmatched ferocity shall overcome all evil creatures!
If it is, I'm all for it...
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire