Back 7864 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I am now very confused

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 01:51 mfw i write a 1k post about scout being bullied LOL
Scoutie that post was sooo sad but sooo good!

We gotta do a follow up thread together! ❤️❤️❤️

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 09:05 I am now very confused
:]

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck Scout

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 09:07
Cass Ito wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 09:05 I am now very confused
:]
Ooo your pfp is rockin it rn! :butterbeer:
OOC Let's Chat!
Troy Lim wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 12:02
Kora Eliot wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 09:07
Cass Ito wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 09:05 I am now very confused
:]
Ooo your pfp is rockin it rn! :butterbeer:
Aww thanks ✨😃

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 12:04
Troy Lim wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 12:02
Kora Eliot wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 09:07
Cass Ito wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 09:05 I am now very confused
:]
Ooo your pfp is rockin it rn! :butterbeer:
Aww thanks ✨😃
Didya make it yourself??
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Troy Lim wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 12:07
Kora Eliot wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 12:04
Troy Lim wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 12:02
Kora Eliot wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 09:07
Cass Ito wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 09:05 I am now very confused
:]
Ooo your pfp is rockin it rn! :butterbeer:
Aww thanks ✨😃
Didya make it yourself??
No I found it on Pinterest but I found the art style so beautiful tbh

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 12:15
Troy Lim wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 12:07
Kora Eliot wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 12:04
Troy Lim wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 12:02
Kora Eliot wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 09:07

:]
Ooo your pfp is rockin it rn! :butterbeer:
Aww thanks ✨😃
Didya make it yourself??
No I found it on Pinterest but I found the art style so beautiful tbh
That's really good

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
Back 7864 / 18141