15 Sep 2024, 09:05
Let's Chat!
I am now very confused
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
15 Sep 2024, 09:06
Let's Chat!
Scoutie that post was sooo sad but sooo good!
We gotta do a follow up thread together!


Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
15 Sep 2024, 12:04
Let's Chat!
forever running out of time
15 Sep 2024, 12:07
Let's Chat!
Didya make it yourself??Kora Eliot wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 12:04Aww thanks![]()
15 Sep 2024, 12:15
Let's Chat!
No I found it on Pinterest but I found the art style so beautiful tbhTroy Lim wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 12:07Didya make it yourself??Kora Eliot wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 12:04Aww thanks![]()
forever running out of time
15 Sep 2024, 12:40
Let's Chat!
That's really goodKora Eliot wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 12:15No I found it on Pinterest but I found the art style so beautiful tbhTroy Lim wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 12:07Didya make it yourself??Kora Eliot wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 12:04Aww thanks![]()
