12 Sep 2024, 18:39
Let's Chat!
At least it's not tagging 20 other people for a plot people may or may not be interested inScout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:27how i feel when i tag u and aston in my scout/zyair posts lol im like a sad homeless cat or somethingEmily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:23Tee hee yeah!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:19 omg so angelfyre knows the exclusive emily lore...???!!!! im so jelly ;o
I've been tagging her with all the lore posts... At the same time I feel bad for the over abundance of posts, all for the sake of knowing what the heck is going on with Emi's story![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 18:41
Let's Chat!
who is it?? i love writing lori my inpc and reubenEmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:38Romances are fun. I actually didn't plan for E to have one this soon, I planned to look for a crush beginning her third year and have a slow burn kind of thing, but it's been a really cute rollercoaster.Violeta Roux wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:36yeah….EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:35*nodnods* I saw that. Is sad.Violeta Roux wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:33it is! the roux manor will be burning down in late october, that’ll change vi forever
E maybe got a boyfriend and her best friend died within two weeks of each other. @_@
v might get a boyfriend next year or so to help cope
12 Sep 2024, 18:42
Let's Chat!
I'm hoping Keith's planned future crush/ possible girlfriend's person is able to get online soon and chat with me
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Sep 2024, 18:42
Let's Chat!
i always like cute relationships especially when its wholesome so Ryann has somebody to talk to when she's missing her parents, and to hear her horrible trumpet playing
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
12 Sep 2024, 18:42
Let's Chat!
Yeah, I've just never really known how much we can use dnpcs.Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:09u could always write up a general idea and ask a staff member to look it over for u? i feel like were given a lot of free reign tho lolMinnie Duke wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 16:19 *sighs* I want to start giving Minnie a plot, but I have no clue what I'm allowed to do.
12 Sep 2024, 18:44
Let's Chat!
its hard to not be interested in what u write emiEmily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:39At least it's not tagging 20 other people for a plot people may or may not be interested inScout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:27how i feel when i tag u and aston in my scout/zyair posts lol im like a sad homeless cat or somethingEmily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:23Tee hee yeah!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:19 omg so angelfyre knows the exclusive emily lore...???!!!! im so jelly ;o
I've been tagging her with all the lore posts... At the same time I feel bad for the over abundance of posts, all for the sake of knowing what the heck is going on with Emi's story![]()
![]()
romance subplots are fun >:) romance main plots are fun-er especially when u can make both characters depressed!!!! >:)
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
12 Sep 2024, 18:45
Let's Chat!
agreed. they can be eachothers sholder!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:44its hard to not be interested in what u write emiEmily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:39At least it's not tagging 20 other people for a plot people may or may not be interested inScout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:27how i feel when i tag u and aston in my scout/zyair posts lol im like a sad homeless cat or somethingEmily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:23Tee hee yeah!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:19 omg so angelfyre knows the exclusive emily lore...???!!!! im so jelly ;o
I've been tagging her with all the lore posts... At the same time I feel bad for the over abundance of posts, all for the sake of knowing what the heck is going on with Emi's story![]()
![]()
its all so good!!
romance subplots are fun >:) romance main plots are fun-er especially when u can make both characters depressed!!!! >:)
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
12 Sep 2024, 18:46
Let's Chat!
vi is a triplet so i use her sisters and also her little brother sometimes cause their all at hogwartsMinnie Duke wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:42Yeah, I've just never really known how much we can use dnpcs.Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:09u could always write up a general idea and ask a staff member to look it over for u? i feel like were given a lot of free reign tho lolMinnie Duke wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 16:19 *sighs* I want to start giving Minnie a plot, but I have no clue what I'm allowed to do.
12 Sep 2024, 18:48
Let's Chat!
I introduced one (kinda) in the Forbidden Forest and I thought for sure it was gonna need edited but after three months I think it's all goodMinnie Duke wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:42Yeah, I've just never really known how much we can use dnpcs.Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:09u could always write up a general idea and ask a staff member to look it over for u? i feel like were given a lot of free reign tho lolMinnie Duke wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 16:19 *sighs* I want to start giving Minnie a plot, but I have no clue what I'm allowed to do.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 18:51
Let's Chat!
how depressed can you make ur charaters here..?
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas