Back 7818 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:27
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:23
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:19 omg so angelfyre knows the exclusive emily lore...???!!!! im so jelly ;o
Tee hee yeah!

I've been tagging her with all the lore posts... At the same time I feel bad for the over abundance of posts, all for the sake of knowing what the heck is going on with Emi's story 😳
how i feel when i tag u and aston in my scout/zyair posts lol im like a sad homeless cat or something
At least it's not tagging 20 other people for a plot people may or may not be interested in :nerves:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:38
Violeta Roux wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:36
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:35
Violeta Roux wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:33
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:26 Lore is the best.
it is! the roux manor will be burning down in late october, that’ll change vi forever
*nodnods* I saw that. Is sad.

E maybe got a boyfriend and her best friend died within two weeks of each other. @_@
yeah….

v might get a boyfriend next year or so to help cope
Romances are fun. I actually didn't plan for E to have one this soon, I planned to look for a crush beginning her third year and have a slow burn kind of thing, but it's been a really cute rollercoaster.
who is it?? i love writing lori my inpc and reuben <3 so writing vi and someone else will be cute!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm hoping Keith's planned future crush/ possible girlfriend's person is able to get online soon and chat with me


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
i always like cute relationships especially when its wholesome so Ryann has somebody to talk to when she's missing her parents, and to hear her horrible trumpet playing

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:09
Minnie Duke wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 16:19 *sighs* I want to start giving Minnie a plot, but I have no clue what I'm allowed to do.
u could always write up a general idea and ask a staff member to look it over for u? i feel like were given a lot of free reign tho lol
Yeah, I've just never really known how much we can use dnpcs.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:39
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:27
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:23
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:19 omg so angelfyre knows the exclusive emily lore...???!!!! im so jelly ;o
Tee hee yeah!

I've been tagging her with all the lore posts... At the same time I feel bad for the over abundance of posts, all for the sake of knowing what the heck is going on with Emi's story 😳
how i feel when i tag u and aston in my scout/zyair posts lol im like a sad homeless cat or something
At least it's not tagging 20 other people for a plot people may or may not be interested in :nerves:
its hard to not be interested in what u write emi <3 its all so good!!

romance subplots are fun >:) romance main plots are fun-er especially when u can make both characters depressed!!!! >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:44
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:39
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:27
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:23
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:19 omg so angelfyre knows the exclusive emily lore...???!!!! im so jelly ;o
Tee hee yeah!

I've been tagging her with all the lore posts... At the same time I feel bad for the over abundance of posts, all for the sake of knowing what the heck is going on with Emi's story 😳
how i feel when i tag u and aston in my scout/zyair posts lol im like a sad homeless cat or something
At least it's not tagging 20 other people for a plot people may or may not be interested in :nerves:
its hard to not be interested in what u write emi <3 its all so good!!

romance subplots are fun >:) romance main plots are fun-er especially when u can make both characters depressed!!!! >:)
agreed. they can be eachothers sholder!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:42
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:09
Minnie Duke wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 16:19 *sighs* I want to start giving Minnie a plot, but I have no clue what I'm allowed to do.
u could always write up a general idea and ask a staff member to look it over for u? i feel like were given a lot of free reign tho lol
Yeah, I've just never really known how much we can use dnpcs.
vi is a triplet so i use her sisters and also her little brother sometimes cause their all at hogwarts

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:42
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:09
Minnie Duke wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 16:19 *sighs* I want to start giving Minnie a plot, but I have no clue what I'm allowed to do.
u could always write up a general idea and ask a staff member to look it over for u? i feel like were given a lot of free reign tho lol
Yeah, I've just never really known how much we can use dnpcs.
I introduced one (kinda) in the Forbidden Forest and I thought for sure it was gonna need edited but after three months I think it's all good :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
how depressed can you make ur charaters here..?

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
Back 7818 / 18141