How Well Known Are You On HiO?

7/10 hi Violeta, new pfp right? Looks real nice

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 yup! tysm! <3 urs is also so pretty! love narnia!!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Seen you around
Alexandria Clark wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 00:42 10/10 favorite slytherin!
Never talk to me again Alex.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 my bad g.

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 No idea who.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Seems slightly salty

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 he's being very salty

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 You are one of the best Gryffindors. So are you Kenzie before you ask

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 loving the energy and the reassurance

“to be loved is to be seen”

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 It's one of the best Gryffindors herself, who I summoned somehow

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones