How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-100/10 never met you before
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 *aggressively waves*
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Birdie Buddy!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Em!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 favorite slytherin!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Do you hear that Prat /j
7/10 A Violeta! Seeing you around more and more lately
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones