How Well Known Are You On HiO?

-100/10 never met you before

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen ya around sometimes + you have the same post count as hannah <3 my old character lol

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 *aggressively waves*

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 yo Lena! Hello

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Birdie Buddy! :blue_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Em!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 favorite slytherin!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 been seeing you a lot! need to get to know you better! <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Alexandria Clark wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 00:42 10/10 favorite slytherin!
10/10 Do you hear that Prat /j

7/10 A Violeta! Seeing you around more and more lately

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 you too! <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.